What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site or other details, We just collect information to help you with your shopping from our site when you register on our site, fill out a form, subscribe to a newsletter, place an order, respond to a survey, use live chat, open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
Also on this site you will find some of the tracking information i.e. your device, location, operating System, screens size. These are common tracking parameters passed by your internet browser and may be stored by our sponsors in the form of cookies. Though there is nothing to worry about, we recommend you to take a look at those information before continue.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
• We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. But if you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
• You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
What can you gain thanks to data processing?
We want to present you ATTRACTIVE OFFERS and DISCOUNTS tailored to your preferences and interests. By giving consent, you allow us to prepare offers and discounts, based on the analysis of your online activity. Thanks to solutions such as cookies technology and the processing of your data by its business associates, we can ensure that the content displayed to you will be customized to your interests.
In case of not having your consent, you can still save files on your device that are only necessary to ensure the proper functioning of our website (related to e.g. preferred language settings, filling out shopping forms, etc.). You can modify these settings as part of a web browser, but some parts of our site will not work properly.
Also not allowing cookies to display ads customized to your interests does not mean that you will not receive any advertising when using our or other websites - in this case you will continue to receive the same amount of ads, but not related to your activity on our site page.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serves you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To follow up with our customer after the purchase (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• To ask for ratings, delivery information and reviews of services or products.
• To allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings, also to administer a contests and promotions in which you are most interested.
How do we protect your information?
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We use regular Malware Scanning, to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• We implement a variety of security measures and your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, In addition, they are required to keep the information confidential.
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you have provided through your use of the application.
You can update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page in the application.
Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You could access or amend any Personal Data we hold about you, or request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained from third parties.
You could decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some or all features and functionality of the application.